I really made it through the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month. Hooray!
And while I did not publish 31 posts, but only 24, I wrote more than before. My thoughts were more focussed on “what can I share today? What theme is in the air and what is my take on it?” My goal was to publish at least 5 posts per week, I did 24 this month, so that’s great.
What also feels good and is giving me a boost to go on and share:
- I have some new followers
- I received comments that show me I am not alone or I learn about other people and their writing habits
- I also started following some new blogs
- I really enjoyed thinking about a theme for the day and sharing my thoughts
- and for the statisticians and SEO people: I had more views than last year, when I did the UBC the last time
- If I put something out consistently, I grow my audience – and (more important to me) it’s fun
- I created a writing habit and will definitely carry on
What did you enjoy last month? Was there a post you liked most? If you were on the UBC – what did it change for you?